Auto Expo 2012 is coming up with big launches from Indian automobile industry including international players where Mercedes Benz, Mahindra, Audi like companies are going to be the eye-catchers. The most efficient and effective SUV for Indian market Audi Q3 is to be displayed at the Auto Expo 2012. India having emerged as one of the growing market in the world for automobiles trading over 15 million vehicles every year will have a wonderful time during Auto Expo 2012.
This event which is organized every two years is being co-hosted by SIAM (Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers), CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) and ACMA (Automotive Component Manufacturers Association.
This expo is going to be a 5-day event at Pragti Maidan which promises the launch of first-time cars of every segment in the expo expecting about 5,00,000 lovers to this show as per organizer’s view.
They added that increase in the fuel price and the interest rates have affected the car sales last year however not the manufacturers are expecting a immediate increase in the sales or so however every manufacturer wants to let the customers know about the existing cars in the sectors from their company.
This Auto Expo 2012 starts on January 05 at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi and expected that about 1,500 companies from 24 countries are participating in the show and the spice is that 37 German companies are coming under one banner “Made in Germany”.
The previous Auto Expo’s hot pinch was TATA Nano where the car was revealed to the public the world’s cheapest car. Event is a great boost to the visitors and the car makers to let the public know what is in their store for the relevant sector of car lovers.
This Auto Expo 2012 will have these new ones shown to the public making the event hot and attractive:
- RE60 of Bajaj Auto
- Ertiga – the multipurpose vehicle from Maruti Suzuki
- SUV Swift Sports from Maruti Suzuki
- (an Hybrid version)
- HND-7 – the Multi-Utility Vehicle from Hyundai
- Three-door utility coupe Veloster from Hyundai
- Elantra sedan Premium from Hyundai
- Nano Diesel version from TATA Motors
- All new Linea and Punto from Italy’s Fiat
- SUV Duster and hatchback Pulse from the French company Renault
- M-Class sports car Roadster from Germany’s Mercedes and concept car A-Class
- A wide range of minis from Germany’s BMW
- SUV Q3 from the Germany car maker Audi
- Ferrari and Peugeot are participating the first time in this Auto ExpoAuto Expo 2012 will add more value for sure as India has emerged as a major market for automobile trade with a huge rise in the domestic sale of automobiles during April to November. The country has also become the center-point for exports of cars other than spare parts and components of million dollars’ worth.