You’re at the top of your game. Yet it’s far from over. There are new challenges, goals and ways to make a difference. Ernst & Young Global Shared Services India gives you the chance to share your experience and leadership skills. This means you can help your clients enjoy success and your team achieve their full potential. With opportunities in insurance. Banking and Capital Markets, Compliance and Risk, Financial Transformation and Database Management domains, shouldn’t you consider Ernst & Young Global Shared Services India?
For all positions below: 3-10 years of relevant experience
Java Professionals (Code:JAVA)
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE, Web Services (Axis 2), XML, SQL, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Castor, Ant, Maven, EJB, AJAX, JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Testing Professionals (Code:TEST)
- Experience in testing, writing test cases, execution techniques and automation testing
- Expertise in Defect- tracking tools like Quality Centre and Buqzilla
- Mandatory experiences in Insurance / Banking domain
ETL developer (Code: ETL)
- Ability to develop ELT routines on Informatic using Agile Methodology
- Understands the design documents and develops ETL mapping
- Strong in any database – SQL Server/Oracale/Teradata
Criteria for all the above mentioned IT Advisory Positions:
- Backgriund check before hiring
- Willing to travel
- Experience on Guidewire, Murex, Calypso ( only for first two positions)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experiences in Insurance / Banking domain
- Client – facing experience
All the above positions are based out of Bangalore/Gurgaon
Walk-in Interview dates: 17 Dec (Testing and ETL) and 18 Dec (Java) Time: 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
Venue: Lemon Tree Jotel, #72, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy opposite Raj Bhavan, Chennai 600032
Phone: 044 44 23 2323
Please mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention the code in the subject line.
Creating a Resume perfect and proper that meets the recruiter’s expectation of the Company gets you the Job 100% that you desire. Learn “How to Write a Resume” spending a few minutes which will help your Job search better, faster and easier !