Shree Cement Limited, one of the largest cement manufacturers in Northern India, having 13.5 Million Ton capacity in and out of Rajasthan and recognised for its culture and people practices, is further expanding its business in various parts of India. To partner in the growth journey, we have multiple positions in locations such as Beawar/Ras (Rajasthan), Baloda Bazar (Raipur), Aurangabad (Bihar), Jhajjar (Haryana). We are looking for highly motivated and result oriented professionals for the following positions:
1. Asstt. Manager/ Sr. Engineer/ Engineer – Civil, Mechanical, E.lectrical, Instrumentation & Chemical: – The applicants should be 1st Class B.E. in respective field from reputed Engineering College with 2-6 years experience. Candidates should be presently working in cement plant (operations) / projects.
2. Asstt. Manager/ Sr. Engineer/ Engineer – Mining: Candidate should be a Graduate with Mining engineering degree / Diploma Mining with 2 to 6 years expo
3. Sr.Officer/ Officer/ Asst.Officer- Laboratory & Q.C. – The applicant should be M.Sc (Chemistry)/ B.Sc with first division having experience of 2-5 yrs. Fresher’s can also apply.
4. Dy.G.M/ Manager/ Executive- (P&A)- Candidates should be MSW / MBA (HR) with the experience of 04-15 yrs in large manufacturing plant. He should also have hands-on experience of Administration, Liaisoning with government bodies, Statutory Compliance & IR etc.
5. Dy.G.M./ Manager/ Executive (HR)- The applicant should be MBA in HR from reputed management institute with 04-12 years of generalist experience also required to lead specific HR processes.
6. Manager/ Officer/ Assistant-Purchase, Stores, Accounts-The applicant should be M. Com / B.Com with 55% & above marks with experience of 2-10 yrs, fresher’s can also apply.
7. Safety Officer- The applicant should be B.E./DiplomaMechanical /Electrical should also have diploma in industrial Safety from recognized institute like RLI/CLI, minimum experience 05 years as safety officer preferably from Cement, Process & Chemical industry.
8. Officers/ Security Supervisors – The applicant should be retired JCO/ Hony. Captain from Indian Army (Infantry or Artillery). Preference will be given to the candidates having industrial Experience.
9. Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Asst. Officer- Environment – The applicant should be M.Sc (Environment) with first division having experience of 2-5 yrs. Freshers can also apply.
10. Manager/ Sr. Executives/ Executives- Marketing The applicant should be MBA-Marketing with first division having experience of 2-8 yrs.
11. Draughtsman- The applicant should be Diploma / ITI Draughtsman (Mech) with 3-8 years of cement plant experience. Preference will be given to candidates having AutoCAD knowledge.
The above positions carry lucrative remuneration, commensurate with qualification and working experience. The company provides an existing and challenging environment for their growth and career advancement. Interested candidates may apply within 3 days on the following Email id. Also please mention Post name in subject line of Email.
Email: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in 3’· week of April 2013.