Mahagun, a conglomerate engaged in Real Estate development has completed a member of prestigious projects with a sinkable presence in the NCR. They are looking for self starter and motivated candidates for the following positions:
1. Vice President / Asstt. Vice president- Construction : B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from a reputed college / institute having 18-20 yrs. Experience in Execution of large scale project involving construction of multistory building, will versed in coordination with consultants. He should have knowledge of by-laws and approvals required for civil engineering projects.
2. GM / Dy. GM (Civil / Quality/ Services): Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical from a reputed institute with 15-20 yrs. Experience in construction of multistory residential / commercial complexes. Should be project structures, allocation and execution of works in given time frame.
3. Architect / Jr. Architect: Degree/ Diploma (Architecture) from a reputed institution, having min. 3-12 yrs. Experience in high rise residential and commercial buildings and large townships including landscaping and town planning.
4. Sr. Project Manages/ Project Manager (Civil/Billing / Services/Quantity surveyor / Quality Control / contracts):
Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering with 10+ yrs. Experience in multistory building project and co-ordination.
5. Engineer / Sr. Engineer ( civil / Billing / Service/ Quantity Surveyor / Quality Control / Contracts / Finishing):
Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5-10 yrs. Experience in relevant field.
6. Vice President / General Manager (Marketing): Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management with min. 15-20 yrs. Of experience with a reputed real estate company; will be responsible for Marketing & Business Development, strategy, advertising, project Management which includes budget development, forecasting & resource management and also competitor’s analysis etc.
7. Sr. Manager / Manager (Marketing / Customer Care): Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management with min 7+ yrs of experience in residential / commercial projects with good communication skills and hands on experience in handling advertising and promotional activities .
8. Sr.Executive / Executive (Marketing /Customer Care): Degree / diploma in Marketing Management with min. 3-5 yrs. Of experience in Residential / Commercial products with good communication skills.
9. Front office – Executive: Degree/ Diploma in office management with 3-5 yrs. Experience in handling front office with pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
10. Manager (Purchase): PG Diploma in Material Management with 8-12 yrs. Experience with a large real estate company. Capable of bulk material purchase, vendor management, inventory managements & negotiations skills.
11. Sr. Manager Stores: Commerce Graduate / diploma in Material Management with 12 + yrs. Experience; person should be responsible for coordinating with various sites in terms of store Management and take care of stock level of critical item.
12. Store Kepper / Asstt. Store Keeper: Commerce Graduate with 2-5 yrs. Exp. In material handling.
13. Safety office: Min. 5 yrs. Experience in construction industry. Persons should be qualified Diploma in safety managements from an affiliated institute.
14. Estate Manager: Any Degree with 12+ yrs. Experience in Real Estate; Should be able to manage entire residential campus; will be responsible for screening & overseeing outside vendors, contractors, construction projects, maintenance of swimming pools, landscaping etc.
15. Manager/ Asstt. Manager ( Facility / Administration): Any Graduate with 10+ yrs. Of experience will be responsible for maintenance of the multistory residential building, sites, updating & Monitoring maintenance schedule, timely completion of routine maintenance by appropriate staff; develop local vendors, well versed with elector –mechanical equipment, strong in costing and pricing.
16. Sr. Accountant / Accountant: Commerce Graduate with relevant experience of 5-9 yrs. In Real Estate industry.
For all vacancies computer proficiency is must. Compensation will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Interested candidates for the position No 3 to 5 and 7 to 16 may please Walk-IN for an interview on 18th October, 2012 to 20th October, 2012 from 11.30 A.M to 6.00 P.M. Those unable to walk-IN may sec their resumes by email at email@example.com or by post at following address.
For the position No 1, 2 and 6 may please send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post within 7 days at the following address-
Asstt. Vice President- HR, Mahagun India Pvt. Ltd., A- 19, sector-63, Noida
Creating a Resume perfect and proper that meets the recruiter’s expectation of the Company gets you the Job 100% that you desire. Learn “How to Write a Resume” spending a few minutes which will help your Job search better, faster and easier !