INGRAM MICRO Parner Smart
PRODUCT MANAGERS – (SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA)
Ingram Micro is a Fortune 100, US listed, global leader in technology distribution and services with operating subsidiaries across the world. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through efficient supply chain management, product and technology life cycle management, extensive channel management services, and technical services including managed and cloud-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
We are currently looking for Product Managers for our Australian Business based in Sydney, Australia. The position will be committed to all aspects of the vendor partnership as well as managing a product line with defined profitability and key business objectives.
Additional key responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining and developing the overall vendor relationship across all areas of business
- Creation of quarterly marketing plans in conjunction with vendors and the sales team
- Overall responsibility for product group profitability including margins and sales objectives
- Product management functioin e.g., product selection, pricing, promotions, market development etc.
Successful candidates will have;
- A good university degree with quantitative aptitude
- 3-5 years relevant product management experience in an IT distribution or vendor environment
- Business planning and forecasting skill to calculate gross margins and pricing models
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Initiative and leadership qualities
- Exceptional customer service approach and “Can Do” attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for driven and motivated candidates to join a Fortune 100 company and work within a high profile portfolio. You will be joining a team of industry professionals who will provide the successful candidate with guidance and mentoring to ensure success in this role. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to further develop and drive your career with the leader in IT Distribution. This role will offer the successful candidate a fantastic step into the Australian market.
To apply for this position, please send your cover note and resume to Minal at [email protected]
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset. This is why we endeavour to create a positive and rewarding environment for our teams. On top of a competitive salary package and career development opportunities, we will also provide you with access to benefits such as a staff purchase policy, annual paid picnic day and membership of a staff benefits scheme. You will also participate in a wide variety of ongoing, professional and personal development programs that will not only help enhance current job performance but will also help prepare you for future opportunities within the business.
APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSES: Friday, 10 June 2011
Creating a Resume perfect and proper that meets the recruiter’s expectation of the Company gets you the Job 100% that you desire. Learn “How to Write a Resume” spending a few minutes which will help your Job search better, faster and easier !