Hyderabad will soon wake up to a new Experience!
A new English daily newspaper is soon going to wake up the new generation readers of Hyderabad, the most happening metropolitan city of India. It will be a daily that caters to the needs of the young metro readers, ignites their thoughts, reflects their aspirations and cherish their ideas; a daily which is young in both form and content.
Come and be part of this unique and enterprising product. All that we expect form you creative mind, innovative ideas, dynamic attitude, zeal and of course, hard work. Needless to say, you need to have strong writing skills in English and passion for journalism.
- Must have a broad base and must be ‘contemporary’ in thoughts.
- Have an eye for ‘attractive’ news stories.
- Enough experience in executing innovative ideas.
- Lead the editorial team to bring out the edition very effectively.
- Ability to make the team result oriented.
- 10-12 years experience.
- Lead the editorial team from the front.
- Responsible for selection of news that goes into various pages.
- Sound knowledge of the burning issues – city, state, national, international, business and sports.
- Should be able to maintain time schedules and meet deadlines set for production of pages.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Should lead the desk.
- Should be able to plan lay-out and design for pages.
- Should make pages independently, knowledge in Quark Express/Adobe InDesign is must.
- Strong writing and re-writing skills are essential.
- Knowledge in contemporary issues on all fronts, including political, social, business and sports.
- 7-10 years experience.
- Ability to edit copies.
- Good re-writing skills and ability to give catchy headlines.
- Knowledge in current affairs and developments on political, social, economic and sports fronts.
- Ability of page-making through Quark Express/Adobe InDesign is must.
- 4-6 years experience.
- Ability to edit copies flawlessly.
- Sound knowledge in current affairs.
- Strong re-writing skills.
- Ability in page-making through Quark Express/Adobe InDesign is must.
- Should stick to the deadlines.
- 1-4 years experience.
- Have a wide network of contacts and generate exclusive stories.
- Ability to think out of box and come out with innovative story ideas.
- Ability to produce fair, balanced and accurate copy in tune with the newspaper style.
- 4-8 years experience.
- Have nose that can smell news and eyes that can observe anything newsworthy.
- Ability to develop contacts quickly
- Passion for working and patience to grasp news.
- Should be ready to work even till late hours, if necessary.
- 1-4 years experience.
- Knowledge in Quark Express, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw and Photoshop.
- Must create pages visually appealing, creative with ability to experiment new ideas.
- 2-4 years experience in mainstream English print media.
- Good understanding of the daily newspaper needs.
- Should always keep the eyes open to capture newsworthy pictures.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Should have thorough knowledge in the events they capture.
- ·Patience & perseverance are essential.
- 3-8 years experience in mainstream print media.
- Good writing skills in English.
Remuneration/salary package commensurate with qualification and experience; intrested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected]
Inter Continental Publications Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 126/A, Road No. 63/A. jubilee Hills, Hyderabad- 500 033