Principal : Minimum M.Sc. / M.A., B.Ed. with a good academic record and at least 10 years teaching experience in reputed public / convent schools, including 5 years in administrative capacity.
Administrator: Minimum graduate, energetic, dynamic, hard working and result oriented. S/Hw should have minimum 10 years administrative experience preferably in an educational institution.
- Junior Incharge (Female): Post Graduate and B.Ed. with a minimum of 5 years experience in similar capacity
- Pre-primary Teachers/ Junior Teachers (Female): Graduate with NTT/B.Ed/B.EI.Ed from a recognized institution and good communication skills.
- Primary Teacher (Female): Graduate with B.Ed., Competent to teach all sucjects (preferably strong in English and Maths)
- TGT-all subject: Graduate with B.Ed and 3-5 years experience
- Computer Teacher : Degree in Coputer Science / MCA/ BCA
- Language Teachers: French / German/ Sanskrit/ Hindi
- Qualification Librarian: B.Lib / M.Lib with computer skills
- Counsellors : MA Psychology / Deg. / Dip. In guidance & counseling
- Special Educator : Diploma / RCI recognised B.Ed / M.Ed in Spl. Edu.
- Lab Technician / Assistant : B.Sc with computer skills
Co Curricular Teachers
- Art & Craft Teacher : Degree / Diploma in Art
- Dance Teacher : For Indian and Western Dance Forms
- Music Teacher: Degree / Diploma in Indian & Western Vocal & Instrument al Music
- Swimming Coach
- Yoga & Aerobics Teachers ( Female): With competent skills
- Physical Education Teachers / Sports Coaches: B.P.Ed. / M.P.Ed / NIS
- Front Desk Executive (Female): Graduate with excellent spoken English
- P.R.O. : Diploma / Degree in public Relations, excellent communication & Computer skills
- Transport incharge (Male): Minimum 5 years experience of managing air-conditioned buses preferably in educational institutions.
- Accounts Officer/ Assistant : Minimum 5 years experience preferably in a school.
- Doctor & Nurse: Full Time
Preference will be given to experienced, highly motivated, creative candidates having good command over English and a flair for initiating innovative programmes & activities. Very attractive incentives to rally deserving candidates with proven merit and talent These could include higher starting salary, immediate confirmation and / or reimbursement of whole or part of Notice Pay, at the sole discreation of the Management and on the merit of each case, The school provides an Ideal academic environment with a Teacher – Student ration of 1:12 and most hygienic working conditions including, Air –conditioned class rooms & buses, Mineral water, 100% power backup, adequate safety and security.
1) The last date of submission of duly filled up application form, which can be downloaded form www.gdgoenkapatna.com. is 10th Nov. 2012.
2) Application can either be submitted online/Email (email@example.com) or bu post at below mentioned address.
G.D. Goenka Public School, 301, 3rd Floor, Kamla Navyug Park (Reliance Trends Building), In front of Laxmi Nursing Home, Boring Canal Road, Patna -800001 (Bihar)
Creating a Resume perfect and proper that meets the recruiter’s expectation of the Company gets you the Job 100% that you desire. Learn “How to Write a Resume” spending a few minutes which will help your Job search better, faster and easier !