JSS POLYTECHNIC FOR THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED
(Formerly known as JSS Polytechnic for the Physically Handicapped)
(An Autonomous Institute Aided by Govt. of Karnataka & Approved by AICTE)
JSS TI Campus, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570 006
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2011-12
Applications are invited from DIFFERENTLY ABLED (HANDICAPPED) STUDENTS for admission to the following THREE YEARS DIPLOMA COURSES for the year 2011-12. The admission is made on All India basis.
1. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG., (Aided Course)
2. DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE (Aided Course)
3. DIPLOMA IN COMMERCIAL PRACTICE
4. DIPLOMA IN JEWELLERY DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
5. DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.
6. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Qualification: Pass in Karnataka SSLC or Equivalent examination and secured a Minimum of 35% of marks. However, prevailing rules will apply.
Nature of Disability:
1) Orthopaedically Handicapped (40% & above) – For course Nos. 1 to 5
2) Hearing Impaired (60db & above) – For Course Nos. 1,2,4 & 5
3) Partially Visually Impaired – For Course Nos. 3 & 6
4) Total Visually Impaired – For Course No. 6
The knowldge of English Braille Language is necessary for Partial & Total Visual Impaired students.
For Jewellary Design & Technology Course, Normal students are also eligible for admission under JSS Mahavidyapeetha Scheme.
Application forms can be obtained from the above address on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/C-I) in cash or MO/DD drawn in favour of THE PRINCIPAL, JSS PDA, MYSORE. For nature of Disability and other information, refer our website: www.jsspph.org or send E-mail to: [email protected] or Contact Ph: 0821 0 2548315, 2548273-279, Extn. 5541,5542
Application form can also be downloaded directly from the Website
“Limited Hostel facility is available for both Boys & Girs”
Last Date for Applying : 18.06.2011