SRM Technologies , a part of the renowned ARM Group, is a leading provider of software and product engineering services to its global customers spread across USA, EUROPE & JAPAN. We are looking for team members who wish to be a part of this growing family. bot at Onsite and at our Offshore development centre in Chennai. Professionals unable to attend walk in can send their resume to email@example.com with the appropriate job code and years of experience in the subject line.
WALK-IN: On 17th and 18th December, 2011 between 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
We are seeking Senior Programmers, Analysts, Technical Architects, Project Leaders and Project Managers for all the below mentioned positions with experience ranging from 4 years to 10 years in thir respective areas. Professionals with excellent communication skills and ability to handle teams and work closely with customers in a highly demanding technical environment are required. Should be self-motivated and dynamic go-getters with an attitude to face and overcome the technical challenges while working on cutting edge areas. Exposure to quality Systems like ISO or CMMi will be an added advantage.
General Embedded Developer (Assembly, C, C++, Microcontroller based Development) (Job code/EMBT/001)
- Must have experience in Microcontroller based software design and development using Embedded c and c++.
- Experience in communication pritocols like UART, MODBUS, CAN or RCP/IP and exposure to RTOS like ITRON, RT-Linux, WinCE is an added advantage.
FPGA (Job Code/EMBT/022)
- Must have experience in designing, coding and cerification of FPGA-VHDL/ Verilog for Altera, Sparan or Virtex.
- Must have working knowledge in Xillinx.
- Experience in audio, Video, Image processing or RF with Mixed Signal design domain will be an added advantage.
DSP (Job code/EMBT/003)
- Must have expericnve in designing and implementation of Texas Instruments C2xxx series based DSP processors with foxed point implementation.
Linux Internals ans Drivers (Jobs code/EMBT/004)
- Experience in Linux device driver and Kernel development.
- Experience in Board bring up, porting Kernel and exposure to driver development.
Model Based Devekopment (Embedded C, Matlab, simulink, Targetlink, HILS, Labview) (Job code/EMBT/005)
- Must have experience in model based software design, development & testing using Embedded C, Matlab/ simulink /Stateflow, Targerkink, HILS and Labview.
Creating a Resume perfect and proper that meets the recruiter’s expectation of the Company gets you the Job 100% that you desire. Learn “How to Write a Resume” spending a few minutes which will help your Job search better, faster and easier !