Recharge your prepaid mobile service (any service provider) and DTH Services online paying no additional charges. You can recharge your mobile for all major India’s top cellular services, both GSM and CDMA services.
To recharge online, you need to have either Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, or Online Payable Credit Accounts
Just have to login for the respective mobile service provider below, enter your mobile number choosing your service provider (Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, BSNL etc) and just confirm by selecting the amount for which you need to recharge your mobile and it is done. Within seconds your balance will be credited on to your mobile.
It is just the same for your DTH services to renew or recharge your subscription. Log in to the below websites, choose your DTH service provider (AirTel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, etc) and enter your Subscriber ID along with amount you need to recharge your DTH Service.
Recharge Online your Mobile and DTH Service from any one of the following links:
- mobikwik.com [Online Mobile Recharge Only]
- freecharge.in [Online Mobile Recharge Only]
- ezrecharge.in [Online Mobile Recharge Only]
- easymobilerecharge.com [Online Mobile Recharge Only]
- justrechargeit.com [Online Mobile Recharge & DTH Recharge]
- rechargeitnow.com [Mobile Recharge & DTH Recharge]
- paytm.com [Mobile Recharge & DTH Recharge]
- onestoprecharge.com [Mobile Recharge & DTH Recharge]
- fastrecharge.com [Mobile Recharge & DTH Recharge]
In addition to Online Recharge Option, certain providers do have SMS Recharge and Dial Recharge. Kindly check above if you are interested in going for additional options.
Note: All the Indian Major Mobile Operators can be recharged online and all DTH Service Subscription can be recharged here online.