Healthy Green Tea- Camellia Sinensis (Biological name of tea plant) Green tea is made from leaves that have undergone minimum oxidation during processing. It has been originated from the Asian country, China. Green tea is a protective shield against many common diseases. Regular green tea drinkers have lower risk of developing heart disease and some types of cancer. Green tea boosts the metabolic rate of the body. Anti- oxidants present in green tea increases body’s capability to burn out unnecessary calories as fuel which accounts for improved muscle endurance and increases energy levels and stamina. Green Tea is the age old traditional drink which can cure all sorts of health ailments. Green tea is also called as Temple of heaven and morning dew. A sip of this exotic drink can create magic and work wonders for those who have Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Gyokuro is a high quality green tea from China.
Green Teapot’s Positive Effect on the Vital Organs of Body
- It eases the effects of alcohol.
- It acts as a stimulant curing beriberi disease, and preventing fatigue.
- It improves urinary functions and also boosts brain functions.
- It has a positive effect on people who have heart diseases.
- Green tea reduces breast cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer.
- Green tea may lower blood low-density lipoprotein and cholesterol levels.
- Green tea reduces body fat.
- It helps in fighting against diabetes.
Health Benefits of Green Tea
- It is useful for treating conditions like tumors, abscesses, bladder ailments and lethargy.
- It is a type of antioxidant which has anti-cancer properties.
- Green tea which contains caffeine is a mild diuretic.
- Tea contains oxalate which binds free calcium in the body and as well as other minerals.
- It helps in decreasing the risk of diseases like esophageal cancer to small problems like tooth decay.
- It reduces the risk of high blood pressure and reduces depression patients.
- Theanine, an amino acid found in these natural tea leaves provides relaxation, tranquilization, soothes and calms the nerves of green tea drinkers.
- Drinking this exotic drink leaves you a feeling of serenity, blissfulness and peacefulness.
- Applying this on skin reduces sun damage, drinking it reduces wrinkles and decreases the signs of aging.
- It helps to fight against skin cancer also.
- Green tea not only helps in skin care but also good for hair care also.
One can drink up to 5 cups a day and have green tea supplements and have ginger along with it.
Other Wonderful and Splendid benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Green tea can help in preventing and reducing the risk of arthritis. It protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
- Green tea strengthens your bones because it is rich in fluoride which preserves the bone density.
- Green tea helps in preventing transplant in people with liver failure. It destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
Not only this it also helps in fighting against food poisoning, lowers blood sugar level, strengthens your immune system, and treats flu and common cold. And also reduces asthma, relieves allergy and stops HIV cells from spreading. And the advantages of deinking this magic potion go on and on.