DRIVE HOME A CAREER WITH FORD
FORD INDIA is a wholly owned subsidiary of FORD MOTOR COMPANY, a global automotive industry leader that manufactures and distributes automobiles & engines at its modern integrated manufacturing facility at Maraimalai Nagar, near Chennai. Ford’s operations in INDIA include Global Business Services, comprising FORD BUSINESS SREVICES CENTER (FBSC) and Ford Technology Services India (FTSC). Located in Chennai, Coimbatore and Delhi, these units support Ford globally in the areas of IT, Accounting, Finance, Financial Services, Automotive Operations Support, Global Analytics and Engineering Services.
FORD’S businesses in INDIA employ over 10,000 passionate men & women. Ford was ranked as a “TOP 25 BEST EMPLOYER” recently in Aon Hewitt’s Best Employer in INDIA survey, the only automaker in INDIA survey, the only automaker in INDIA to figure in the list for three consecutive surveys.
We Invite Candidates with an outstanding academic record, excellent communication skills and an urge to be part of a highly successful team to apply for the following opportunities at FORD in INDIA.
Develop business plans, budgets and financial forecasts, support month-close accounting activities and provide decision support to the operations, in the following areas:
- Corporate Finance / Profits Analysis
- Purchasing & Cost Analysis
- Revenue Analysis
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Product Development Finance
- Treasury Operations
Candidates should be CA / ICWA / CIMA / MBA (Finance) from reputed institutes with 2+ years of relevant experience
Demand Forecasting / Pre-Production Management / Capacity Planning:
- Study Regional Demand of vehicles, Production Programs, Corporate Economics and Future Model Programs to provide region – wise Medium- Term Demand Forecast
- Coordinate for BoM Development, Validation, Prototype Scheduling, Ordering and Receipt as part of vehicles & Power train Launch team
- Coordinate CBG capacity planning activity cross-functionally ensuring aligment of Ford and Supplier’s capacities to the forecasted demand, right allocation and agreement on constrained commodities
- Candidates should be BE(Mech/Auto) MBA, with 3+ years of experience in OEM, Tiler – 1 suppliers, ITES industry in the area of marketing & sales, Supply Chain Management
Perform business process reviews, strengthen control environment, S-Ox testing including Identification of Control issues and report to the management
Candidates should be CA with 3+ years of relevant experience and willing to undertake International Travel
Analytics Professionals With 3 + years of Experience in using advanced quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Math’s using SAS or similar software preferably from Automotive, Financial Services or Marketing Analytics.
Positions are Based Mostly In Chennai
Submit your resume online at www.india.ford.com/careers
Creating a Resume perfect and proper that meets the recruiter’s expectation of the Company gets you the Job 100% that you desire. Learn “How to Write a Resume” spending a few minutes which will help your Job search better, faster and easier !