To buy or sell something on Internet you need to have a money transacting facility that enables online payment. Credit card is the first option what every e-commerce website has to receive payments from the clients. If you have a credit card, you have nothing big to worry about to payments online.
What is a PayPal account? PayPal account enables you to send and receive money online, buy a product, sell a product and for business purposes. Creating a PayPal account is easy and all the transactions in this account is dealt using an e-mail address.
Who requires a PayPal account? Anyone who prefers to have one of the safest method to deal with money transaction can have a PayPal account. When you are buying or selling a product online in your domestic portal most of the sites offer you an option other than credit-card. If you don’t have a credit card, you can use the NetBanking facility (this facility widely available only in domestic offers). NetBanking too enables you to transact money to buy or sell products but not every website you deal with has this facility.
How to Get a PayPal Account?
Creating a PayPal account is easy and simple. Go to the PayPal website here – www.paypal.com and click on the “Sign Up” link for registration page. While registration, you need to choose between a Personal Account or a Business Account. Next, select for the country and follow the signup process to complete.
Which PayPal Account is Best for You?
If you mostly buy things on Internet and if you are buyer, it is better to choose a “PayPal Personal Account“. This account enables you to-
- Shop safely from e-commerce websites
- Still you can use your credit card, debit card and netbanking to transfer funds to your PayPal account to make purchases from there
- You can also send money to anyone using the e-mail address, registered
- Money can be received to your PayPal account through bank account payments
If you are involved commercially on Internet and do both buying and selling, a “PayPal Premier Account” would be the right choice. Being a premier account this wouldn’t come free. This account enables you to-
- Accept payments through credit cards, debit cards and bank account payment from the buyers
- Facilitates you to use the shopping cart and other tools on your website, provided by PayPal for free
- Do shopping securely on merchant websites
- Making purchases are enabled using credit card, debit card and netbanking facilities
- With the one registered e-mail address, send money to your friends or anyone.
To use the PayPal account for your business a “PayPal Business Account” would be the right choice. This enables you to-
- Send and receive money in the name of your business
- With a low fees you can accept credit and debit cards and bank payments
- For free you can use any of the PayPal tools provided
- Purchases can be made using credit card, debit card and bank payments
- Send money to anyone using the registered e-mail address
PayPal enables anyone to have only one Personal account and one Premier Personal Account. One cannot hold more than one account from the above said category.