Do you have doubt and would like to know whether “is it safe to buy a mobiles online?” New models are being introduced in the market everyday and the mobile lovers are going crazy. Gadget fans are turning on to the internet to buy their next mobile online. If it is so easy why should I have to learn about buying a mobile online? The advantage of buying online like most of the others are not to wait in lines, don’t have to bargain with the salesmen, never have to doubt the words given by the sales people, don’t wait at the paying counter etc. However, let us see why most of the people have turned out on to the internet to buy their next mobile.
Cost is the one of the main factor why many have turned on the internet for shopping. It is obvious that people will rush to the store or a shop that provides the lowest price. Shopping online is no way different from this. If you are concerned about the safety while shopping online and staying away from it just because of safety reasons – you have nothing to worry about it. Online shopping is one of the safest ways to buy products.
As a matter of fact – yes there are some security concerns while shopping online. If you are bothered to use your credit card for online transactions, it is better to go for a prepaid credit card for your online purchases. Here you don’t have to worry about the safety of your transactions. Many love the convenience of online payments.
The technology has changed a lot itself since the past two decades that attracted so many online users and shoppers since then. The safety issues were there but then as per statistics it shows the online shopping has increase by 65% in the last one year. If shopping online was a threat no one would have come again to buy products online. It is assumed that the number of online shoppers will keep increasing in the forthcoming years.
People wants to keep themselves updated technologically but the fact is one cannot stay on top of the technology everyday as the technology changes so fast and cannot run with it unless until we keep ourselves updated periodically.
How to ensure the Product’s Quality?
- When you are buying a mobile online, ensure that you are on a legitimate website. For example: sites like ebay, Amazon, flipkart are a few sites which has a legitimacy track record from millions of customers online. One can assured of the genuineness of products from these websites provided as a buyer you go through all specifications in detail.
- The mode of delivery of the mobile has to be ensured. Product shipped to you through a safer service can be good. Its your money that you are spending to buy a mobile which should reach you safe and secure without any damage. Damages during delivery can be replaced but what if your mobile troubles you later due to mishandling of the electronic goods? Be sure about the shipment service.
The are mobile portals that sell mobiles that imitate a global brand at a lesser price. There could be no doubt the product’s worth for the money you pay but the imitation could create you an expectation of the similar brand that you might be expecting. Don’t get cheated just by seeing the pictures of the mobile given on the website and do check for the detailed technical specifications.
- As far as price is concerned, the online price of a mobile will be cheaper than the regular market. However, you must have an idea about the mobile price in the market. Don’t forget to add the shipment cost (if any) along with the mobile price that you buy online.
- Online Payment Security Tips
If you are an old-fashioned person and not able to convince yourself on the new trends then online shopping is not for you. However, being modern doesn’t mean to avoid the risks that come along with you online to leave you in trouble.
- Never use a public computer to do online shopping as it has numerous risks and chances of collecting your transaction information.
- While typing your credit card number during online purchase, for no reason keep it typed somewhere and copy-paste it later.
- If you are doing online shopping using your online banking facility i.e. netbanking, then it is highly advisable to use the “virtual keyboard” given there (in most of the online banking) to type your password.
- Do ensure that you have logged out from the shopping cart page after your transaction is being done.
- The above are very basic and general security steps and tips to be followed for any online purchase that you are making. It will help you to keep you worry-free on the usage of credit card or other payment methods.
If you are still having the questions whether is it safe to buy mobiles online? You have to try once to get to know the benefits of making online shopping. Buying mobile online is very safe but ensure that you have read the above safety tips.